Thursday, April 13, 2017

Nigeria's Economic Recession Declared Over:Join the Prosperity Wagon!



There is a popular church song we sing in Nigeria that goes thus "people dey ask me say,na wetin dey make me shine,I just dey tell dem say na Jesus dey make me shine!"if anyone had told me earlier this year that this song will have another version relating to financial freedom, I would not have believed it!One day in the first week of February,2017 I turned on my data on my mobile phone to see if I had any whatsapp messages,behold and lo,the messages I got from three of my business friends was overwhelming!





They sent the above photo to me coupled with a short write up and links,at first I ignored them thinking aloud that what has financial scammers packaged this time to fool us!well,I reluctantly read the same messages the following week as my friends continued to bombard me with them persistently.After reading all the juicy promises about a platform called Crystal Reward,I called and chatted with my friends and they assured me that this peer to peer platform was new and was well thought of so I decided to try....before I knew it that new version of that popular church song was born, "people dey ask me say,na wetin dey make my purse fat,I just dey tell dem say na Crystal Reward dey make am fat!woow it was an awesome experience as every transaction of providing help to getting help was done maturely especially with the policy of re-commitment or recycling!



My people,to chop alone is not good,that is why I want you to take a sneak peek into my account dashboard with crystal reward!there are over one thousand participants on the platform so if you are the type looking for "hit and run" site then do not bother registering!you know one rarely see such platforms last more than two days but Crystal Reward....no shaking,two months and still standing!do I need to tell you more....just click on this link straight to the site and get the full gist...
Infact there is an Easter promo and easter is just a few hours away,so grab the offer while it last as you are entitled to bonuses for referring others to the platform!haba what a way to start and celebrate the holidays with awoof money as capital investment and referral bonus,no sidon look o!click the links below and start hearing the message alert from your bank! Crystal Reward later upgraded to my Dream Wallet with a btter option of making returns of your money! https://mydreamwallet.com/how-it-works.php  click this link to Register here Register     

Up Crystal Reward A.K.A My Dream Wallet!

19 comments:

  1. Crystal reward,tested and trusted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal reward the solution to economic recession...Tested and Trusted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, when I was told of Crystal Rewards, I was a bit skeptical, but after I benefitted I shared the goodness....

    Chop alone no good oooo.

    Join now and thank me later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. *MY DREAM WALLET*

    *MY DREAM WALLET* is a peer to peer don ation platform where you *PH* and *GH 50%* return in local currency and 100% return in bitcoin

    *WHY CHOOSE MY DREAM WALLET*

    πŸ‘‰ *20% filtration fee to be paid for first PH within within 24 hours of PH*
    *This measure is put in place to drastically reduce defaulters, cyber beggars, agents of disturbance or destruction and enemies of good platform - failure to pay it, his PH will not be activated and account will be blocked* _i.e_ (anybody matched to pay other participant, the remaining *80%* must surely be paid because his *20%* is already in the system). The remaining *80%* to be paid before *21 days of registration* _i.e_ (if you *PH* #100,000, you will be matched to pay *20%* of it within *24 hours* and pay the remaining *80%* before *21 days*, so you must always let your money be available

    πŸ‘‰ *50% return in local currency with capital 21 days of locking period* _i.e_(PH #100,000, after 21 days and GH #150,000

    πŸ‘‰ *100% return in bitcoin after 21 days of locking period _i.e_ (PH $100, after 21 days, you GH $200)

    πŸ‘‰ *30% recommitment before GH on local currency to be paid latest 21 days of locking period _i.e_(if you are planning to *PH* #100,000, you must have a back up fund of #30,000 to claim your #150,000 after 21 days while you pay the remaining #70,000 for the *next PH*

    πŸ‘‰ *50% recommitment before GH on bitcoin _i.e_ ( if you are planning to PH $100, you must have a back up fun of $50 to claim $200*

    πŸ‘‰ *8% as referral bonus on first generation and 2% on 2nd generation*

    πŸ‘‰ *uploading of fake POP (proof of payment) attracts immediate account blockage*

    πŸ‘‰ *instant and auto rematching available*

    πŸ‘‰ *21 days withdrawal duly available*

    πŸ‘‰ *email notifications guaranteed*

    πŸ‘‰ *100% active support response to issues*

    πŸ‘‰ *dedicated server for speed and efficiency*

    πŸ‘‰ *minimum and maximum donations*
    #20,000 - #3,000,000
    $20 - $3,000
    *A PLATFORM YOU CAN TRUST ALWAYS*

    *for more info or guidance*
    *You can join us on social networks*
    πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
    JOIN OUR FACEBOOKπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1660960097532202/
    JOIN OUR WHATSAPPπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

    https://chat.whatsapp.com/Joi5iqp36ufIholGiKWD4g

    *A PLATFORM YOU CAN TRUST ALWAYS*

    *if it isn't DREAM WALLET, it just can't be DREAM WALLET* what are u waiting for registerπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ https://mydreamwallet.com/?partner=Teemah02

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are talking CR another they post MDW.... Sonetimes our people can be so selfish.... Why not go and advertise on you own blog....


    CR is making waves and we are hearing testimonies... Am happy I joined and hoping to get my testimony published asap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cr is so good.... my first pay in just 6 days....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal Reward is the BEST for now and as a web developer, the way I see the platform, it is structured in a way that it will last for us.

    Do not be left out as there won't be time for nigbatingbati... This Year 2017, cool cash must be made!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crystal Reward is the best. Give it a try. It has a good RECOMMITMENT policy that makes your money save and different from a hit and run site. Sit back and enjoy this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How true is this crystal reward, are they not like the other ponzi scheme that has made away with my money. I am interested cos of recommitment policy. I hope the money people are recommitting is not going into the admin account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your doubt will clear once you register and provide help.it is a platform that people do not loose money,the re-commitment policy is for matured minds to wade off the hit and run type of partcipants who are destroying good platform,besides the platform has efficient admins.thanks

      Delete
  10. Crystal reward rocks,it's a scheme that is built to last for a life time.It is built for only serious minded people cus of it's strong Recommitment policy...I have tested the platform it is paying and trusted...So if u scouting for a reliable scheme to invest ur money,Crystal reward is the best place..Tested and Trusted...

    ReplyDelete
  11. *MY DREAM WALLET*

    *MY DREAM WALLET* is a peer to peer donation platform where you *PH* and *GH 50%* return in local currency and 100% return in bitcoin

    *WHY CHOOSE MY DREAM WALLET*

    πŸ‘‰ *20% filtration fee to be paid for first PH within within 24 hours of PH*
    *This measure is put in place to drastically reduce defaulters, cyber beggars, agents of disturbance or destruction and enemies of good platform - failure to pay it, his PH will not be activated and account will be blocked* _i.e_ (anybody matched to pay other participant, the remaining *80%* must surely be paid because his *20%* is already in the system). The remaining *80%* to be paid before *21 days of registration* _i.e_ (if you *PH* #100,000, you will be matched to pay *20%* of it within *24 hours* and pay the remaining *80%* before *21 days*, so you must always let your money be available

    πŸ‘‰ *50% return in local currency with capital 21 days of locking period* _i.e_(PH #100,000, after 21 days and GH #150,000

    πŸ‘‰ *100% return in bitcoin after 21 days of locking period _i.e_ (PH $100, after 21 days, you GH $200)

    πŸ‘‰ *30% recommitment before GH on local currency to be paid latest 21 days of locking period _i.e_(if you are planning to *PH* #100,000, you must have a back up fund of #30,000 to claim your #150,000 after 21 days while you pay the remaining #70,000 for the *next PH*

    πŸ‘‰ *50% recommitment before GH on bitcoin _i.e_ ( if you are planning to PH $100, you must have a back up fun of $50 to claim $200*

    πŸ‘‰ *8% as referral bonus on first generation and 2% on 2nd generation*

    πŸ‘‰ *uploading of fake POP (proof of payment) attracts immediate account blockage*

    πŸ‘‰ *instant and auto rematching available*

    πŸ‘‰ *21 days withdrawal duly available*

    πŸ‘‰ *email notifications guaranteed*

    πŸ‘‰ *100% active support response to issues*

    πŸ‘‰ *dedicated server for speed and efficiency*

    πŸ‘‰ *minimum and maximum donations*
    #20,000 - #3,000,000
    $20 - $3,000
    *A PLATFORM YOU CAN TRUST ALWAYS*

    *REGISTER WITH THE OFFICIAL LINK*
    https://mydreamwallet.com/?partner=OLAT
    *for more info or guidance*
    *You can join us on social networks*
    πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

    *FACEBOOK* http://www.Facebook.com/MY-DREAM-wallet-1829095430674593/

    *MESSENGER* http://m.me/1829095430674593

    *WHATSAPP* http://chat.whatsapp.com/0yTK1SskGZKHgOuc0PwTE2

    *TELEGRAM* http://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEKM7jw5MLohRzrNDA

    *A PLATFORM YOU CAN TRUST ALWAYS*

    *if it isn't DREAM WALLET, it just can't be DREAM WALLET*

    For more info whatsApp or call 07059715646

    ReplyDelete
  12. *MY DREAM WALLET*

    *MY DREAM WALLET* is a peer to peer don ation platform where you *PH* and *GH 50%* return in local currency and 100% return in bitcoin

    *WHY CHOOSE MY DREAM WALLET*

    πŸ‘‰ *20% filtration fee to be paid for first PH within within 24 hours of PH*
    *This measure is put in place to drastically reduce defaulters, cyber beggars, agents of disturbance or destruction and enemies of good platform - failure to pay it, his PH will not be activated and account will be blocked* _i.e_ (anybody matched to pay other participant, the remaining *80%* must surely be paid because his *20%* is already in the system). The remaining *80%* to be paid before *21 days of registration* _i.e_ (if you *PH* #100,000, you will be matched to pay *20%* of it within *24 hours* and pay the remaining *80%* before *21 days*, so you must always let your money be available

    πŸ‘‰ *50% return in local currency with capital 21 days of locking period* _i.e_(PH #100,000, after 21 days and GH #150,000

    πŸ‘‰ *100% return in bitcoin after 21 days of locking period _i.e_ (PH $100, after 21 days, you GH $200)

    πŸ‘‰ *30% recommitment before GH on local currency to be paid latest 21 days of locking period _i.e_(if you are planning to *PH* #100,000, you must have a back up fund of #30,000 to claim your #150,000 after 21 days while you pay the remaining #70,000 for the *next PH*

    πŸ‘‰ *50% recommitment before GH on bitcoin _i.e_ ( if you are planning to PH $100, you must have a back up fun of $50 to claim $200*

    πŸ‘‰ *8% as referral bonus on first generation and 2% on 2nd generation*

    πŸ‘‰ *uploading of fake POP (proof of payment) attracts immediate account blockage*

    πŸ‘‰ *instant and auto rematching available*

    πŸ‘‰ *21 days withdrawal duly available*

    πŸ‘‰ *email notifications guaranteed*

    πŸ‘‰ *100% active support response to issues*

    πŸ‘‰ *dedicated server for speed and efficiency*

    πŸ‘‰ *minimum and maximum donations*
    #20,000 - #3,000,000
    $20 - $3,000
    *A PLATFORM YOU CAN TRUST ALWAYS*

    *for more info or guidance*
    *You can join us on social networks*
    πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
    JOIN OUR FACEBOOKπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1660960097532202/
    JOIN OUR WHATSAPPπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

    https://chat.whatsapp.com/Joi5iqp36ufIholGiKWD4g

    *A PLATFORM YOU CAN TRUST ALWAYS*

    *if it isn't DREAM WALLET, it just can't be DREAM WALLET* what are u waiting for registerπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ https://mydreamwallet.com/?partner=Teemah02

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Dream Wallet is the best for now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beatrice Godiya
    *Looking for the save sustainable p2p*πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
    πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ *MY DREAM WALLET*πŸ‘­π°°½π°°Š*MY DREAM WALLET* is a peer to peer donation platform where you *PH* and *GH 50%* return in local currency and 60% return in bitcoin
    *WHY CHOOSE MY DREAM WALLET*
    πŸ‘‰ *20% filtration fee to be paid for first PH within within 24 hours of PH*
    *This measure is put in place to drastically reduce defaulters, cyber beggars, agents of disturbance or destruction and enemies of good platform - failure to pay it, his PH will not be activated and account will be blocked* _i.e_ (anybody matched to pay other participant, the remaining *80%* must surely be paid because his *20%* is already in the system). The remaining *80%* to be paid before *21 days of registration* _i.e_ (if you *PH* #100,000, you will be matched to pay *20%* of it within *24 hours* and pay the remaining *80%* before *21 days*, so you must always let your money be available
    πŸ‘‰ *50% return in local currency with capital 21 days of locking period* _i.e_(PH ₦100,000, after 21 days and GH ₦150,000
    πŸ‘‰ *60% return in bitcoin after 21 days of locking period _i.e_ (PH $100, after 21 days, you GH $160)
    πŸ‘‰ *30% recommitment before GH on local currency to be paid latest 21 days of locking period _i.e_(if you are planning to *PH* ₦100,000, you must have a back up fund of ₦30,000 to claim your ₦150,000 after 21 days while you pay the remaining ₦70,000 for the *next PH*
    πŸ‘‰ *30% recommitment before GH on bitcoin _i.e_ ( if you are planning to PH $100, you must have a back up fun of $30 to claim $160*
    πŸ‘‰ *8% as referral bonus on first generation and 2% on 2nd generation*
    πŸ‘‰ *uploading of fake POP (proof of payment) attracts immediate account blockage*
    πŸ‘‰ *instant and auto rematching available*
    πŸ‘‰ *21 days withdrawal duly available*
    πŸ‘‰ *email notifications guaranteed*
    πŸ‘‰ *100% active support response to issues*
    πŸ‘‰ *dedicated server for speed and efficiency*
    πŸ‘‰ *minimum and maximum donations*
    ₦10,000 - ₦3,000,000
    $20 - $3,000
    πŸ‘‰ Manager bonus: Become Dreamers Manager by having active direct 40 Downline and earn from 1 to 5 generation 1st generation - 2%
    2nd generation - 2%
    3rd generation - 2%
    4th generation - 2%
    5th generation - 2% final
    *A PLATFORM YOU CAN TRUST ALWAYS*
    *A PLATFORM YOU CAN TRUST ALWAYS*
    *if it isn't DREAM WALLET, it just can't be DREAM WALLET*
    πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ‍♀What are you waiting for , RegisterπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
    πŸƒπŸƒRegister via https://mydreamwallet.com?partner=godiyanduniya@gmail.com
    Call/Message godiyanduniya@gmail.com on 09069483725
    Whatsapp: πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/4HwQ8tPH94wILjV2HvYlhK

    *Note:* This is not 24hrs site, this is a genuine platform for mature and serious people.
    GOODLUCK nd ENJOY

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question is important to us so we love to hear from you.